Registration for incoming students for second semester OPEN FROM 1st SEPTEMBER TO 15th OCTOBER 2021
Check the lastest news about COVID – 19 in UPV
20/21 INFO FOR PARTNERS: http://www.upv.es/entidades/OPII/infoweb/pi/info/1100661normali.html
20/21 INFO FOR STUDENTS: http://www.upv.es/entidades/OPII/infoweb/pi/info/1116048normalc.html
If you are thinking of picking a course from a different faculty, it may REALLY DIFFICULT to get it if not impossible. Please have more than one option. EVEN SHIFT YOUR STAY TO SEMESTER B.
- FIRST STEPS TO APPLY FOR AN ETSIT-UPV EXCHANGE
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION – COURSES LECTURED IN ENGLISH
- SPANISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- APPLICATION DEADLINES
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR: DATA, DEADLINES AND HOLIDAYS
- MENTOR/ BUDDY PROGRAM
- HOW TO ARRIVE TO UPV
- FOREIGN STUDENT GUIDE FOR UPV
- FOREIGN STUDENTS LEAVING UPV: How to get the Academic and Attendence Certificates
- ENROLLING COURSES IN OTHER SCHOOLS
- BACHELOR FINAL THESIS AND MASTER FINAL THESIS
- SPANISH LANGUAGE INTENSIVE COURSES IN GANDIA
- MORE INFO ABOUT UPV
DEGREES LECTURED AT ETSI TELECOMUNICACION
The ETSI Telecomunicación provides lectures over the following degrees:
- Grado en Ingeniería de Tecnologías y Servicios de Telecomunicación (Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications Technology Engineering), Code 190. It corresponds to a four-year Bachelor of Science level based on the Bologna Process.
- Grado en Tecnología Digital y Multimedia (Bachelor’s Degree in Digital and Multimedia Technology), Code 194. It corresponds to a four-year Bachelor’s Degree based on the Bologna Process.
- Máster Universitario en Ingeniería de Telecomunicación (Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering), Code 2234. It corresponds to a two-year Master of Science level based on the Bologna Process. It provides professional qualifying when done.
- Máster Universitario en Tecnologías, Sistemas y Redes de Comunicación (Master’s Degree in Telecommunication Technologies, Systems and Networks), Code 2179. It corresponds to a year long Master of Science based on the Bologna Process.
- Máster Universitario en Ingeniería de Sistemas Electrónicos (Master’s Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering), Code 2291. It corresponds to a year long Master of Science based on the Bologna Process plus 12 ECTS credits to do the Final Master Thesis.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: you can only get a UPV degree if you are a non-exchange student or an exchange student who accomplish a particular double-degree study plan.
Students can ask for available courses on every degree. We detail availability and other issues concerning courses next.
ENROLLING COURSES IN OTHER SCHOOLS
Please remember that you should check the availability and deadlines in every course and every other UPV School you want to register.
You can request a maximum of TWO courses from every other school of the UPV.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE DO NOT OFFER COURSES IN AUTOMATICS OR BIOELECTRONICS-BIOENGINEERING.
In case you want to apply for courses lectured in English in other schools, you have to hold a B2 English certificate. If you apply for courses lectured in Spanish, a B2 Spanish certificate is required. You have to upload these documents in your online aplication.
You will know whether you are accepted or not once you arrive to Valencia.
MENTOR/ BUDDY PROGRAM
We have a mentor/buddy program which provides you a student of our School to help you in everything you could need before and during your arrival in Valencia. To ask for one, you only need to make a request in our on-line registration application.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO CONTACT YOUR MENTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Accommodation in Valencia is mainly based on the “Shared flat with students” formula.
Valencia has a huge offer of flats for students: They use to have 3 to 4 private rooms and shared common facilities: kitchen, 1-2 bathrooms, sitting room, etc. Equipment and condition largely vary. Typical prices go from 200 EUR to 275 EUR a room/month, *prices could be higher. Thus if you are thinking of hiring a room in one of these flats, we recommend you to pass 2-3 days in a hostal or hall of residence upon your arrival while you look for the most suitable flat for you. Please continue reading below if you want to find a short-time accommodation.
NOTICE: You don’t need to buy any list of flats. Such lists are offered by some real-estate agencies which take advantage of your inexperience. You might feel dissapointed when you finally realize you did not need to buy any list. Remember our help is FREE.
|Finding one is very easy. Some hints:
For a short-time accommodation upon arrival: Before your arrival in Valencia, we suggest you to book a room at a hostel or hall of residence, so that you have a place to stay during the first nights meanwhile you find a permanent housing.
- You can also book a room (even only for the first days) at the Colegio Mayor Galileo Galilei, which is located within our Campus:
A final remark: Under no circumstances you should worry about accommodation. Valencia has a really huge and very affordable offer. And we are here to help you!
HOW TO ARRIVE TO UPV
You can find maps and indications on how to arrive to UPV at the link for UPV Visitor pages: http://www.upv.es/perfiles/estudiante/index-en.html
SPANISH LANGUAGE INTENSIVE COURSES IN GANDIA
You can find information of the new edition of Gandia Spanish Intensive courses that will take place in our EPSG Campus on September and January. More information of our Gandia Campus, please click here.
MORE INFO ABOUT UPV
You can find additional information at the UPV web site www.upv.es. You can choose between Spanish/English/Valencian versions. Those in English are specially written for incoming students..:: MORE INFO ABOUT VALENCIA
You can find more information about arriving in Valencia and UPV in our UPV visitor’s page. You should not miss visit this page visitvalencia.com/en, where comprehensive information about Valencia city, activities and much more is included.